Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Comment to a Comment

Yesterday someone posted anonymously a link to Julia Sweeney's "Letting Go of God" Forum . There was no explanatory text. Just a link to her "Letting Go of God" Forum. Since the captcha feature for posting comments is enabled, this post was not an accident.



At first, I thought it might have been a link to a specific posting someone made about this blog on her forum, but once I followed the link, it was not to be. The link was only to the highest level of the "Letting God of God" forum discussion.



Before my bout of walking pneumonia, I posted regularly to her forum. I've also indicated as much in this blog. I've even (re-)posted some of my more clever remarks there in this blog.



If this anonymous posted wished to inform me of the existence of Julia Sweeney's Forum, then "thanks." If this poster meant something else, an explanation would be greatly appreciated.



Since the comment had no meaningful content other than a link to a site with which the readers of this blog (all ten or twelve of them) would already be familiar, I didn't "clear" it for publication.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Map of Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors