Thursday, September 6, 2007

I can't believe it's been over a month...

It's been over a month since my last posting. I feel a minor obligation to explain. The lack of postings was fallout from trying to get my disturbed sleeping pattern under control. My doctor prescribed something that made restful sleep impossible for about a week. I would sleep 4 or 5 hours but not a deep tthis reaction. I stuck it out for a week. Luckily, I didn't have to drive much and wasn't in school. It was hellish week. Needless to say, I stopped blogging for the time being. Afterwards, I was just out of habit.



I've got some catching up to do. Over at Sentient Developments there's some posts on which I dearly want to comment: Meat eaters are bad people and The Fermi Paradox: Possible solutions and next steps.




1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to your re-commencement. I've enjoyed your posts so far.

    Sleep well and please don't stop ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Map of Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors