Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ooops! The move didn't go as smooth as I had hoped

I wanted to move Bob Kowalski from my ***718 Google account to my ***508 account. And it appears that I have messed up. Now the address for Bob Kowalski is bob---kowalski.blogspot.com. I thought that if I exported the blog from my ***718 account and then deleted the blog at bob-kowalski.blogspot.com I would be able to use that URL with my ***508 account. And of course there's no way to see if you can except by trying. Now it's too late. But on the plus side, I had to reformat the blog. The attempt at moving the blog resulted in the deletion of my ancient section of Fun Stuff. I hadn't updated it in years, so it's just as well. I'll be fiddling with the bob---kowalski.blogspot.com over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Map of Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors