Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Finally something about Star Wars that .,..

Finally something about Star Wars that puts words to a vague but persistent intuition that ever since I watched for the second time whichever one came out in the late Seventies a couple years ago. See here. It's nice to come across someone else also not totally enamored of Star Wars.

I'll try write more about this later. Right now I'm at the local library downloading an Open Suse Linux ISO file. I've needed to reinstall for some time. I keep getting a weird error message from the file system on the root partition of my Open Suse installation.

I've been thinking about a post or two about Linux for quite some time. Maybe I'll be able to get around during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Map of Visitors

Locations of Site Visitors